We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied with every purchase, although we understand that sometimes things happen. You can return most unopened, unused products within 30 days of receiving it. There are costs incurred that will be deducted from the refund.
- Email support email@example.com requesting with your order# and which items you’d like to return.
- Once authorized, ship your return items to Attn: Returns, Vance Global, 1575 S 38th St, Milwaukee, WI 53215
- Share a tracking number with support once your order has shipped.
- Once received, a 20% restocking fee on items and shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
When Returns are denied:
- Return is received later than 30 days after customer received order.
- No clothing items, limited edition items are eligible for return.
- Items have been opened, seals broken.
- Item we don’t sell is put in the package in place of the return item.
- Item was not sold to customer by us.
- Refund is made to original payment method only, if you no longer have the original payment method, please do not return your order.
- 20% restocking fee on return items deducted from refund.
- Cost of shipping order to customer is deducted from refund, even if free shipping option was selected, we still had to pay USPS to ship the order.
- If package is returned to sender due an invalid address, vacant address or invalid addressee on shipping address, then a full refund, less shipping costs will be provided.
- After being issued, refunds take about 1-5 business days to clear to your bank. A business day is defined as Mon-Fri (Excluding federal holidays in which banks and federal institutions are closed.)
- If the item is defective, we will exchange it with the same item at no extra charge to customer.
- If you’d to return an item to exchange for a different item, you will be issued a refund on the original purchase in accordance with our return policy, then you may reorder the correct item that you want. We don’t have access to customer’s credit cards so we can’t adjust or charge for the difference.